Sunday, October 12, 2008

OKASYON BOUTIQUE SHOOT






Made a shoot last Friday 10/10/08 at Okasyon Boutique at Robinsons Galleria, Mandaluyong city and here are some shots. Mostly done on 2 strobe set-up. Don't have an extra canon flash so i used my sigma ef-500G flash as slave unit (Pentax mount) and my canon 50exII as main light. The place was a little bit small and had some difficulty posing the models and eliminating the background so it turned out to be distracting. Well the owner was requesting that the store to be used as background. The shoot is going to be used for promotional purposes only. I was with Dennis Navarro, he was kind enough to tag me along for the shoot and mentor me for strobist lighting. Thanks so much Master Dennis....saw your shots and its amazing...wish i could upgrade to a Nikon D3.....dream on....well very happy with my canon 40D so far it has given me reasonable shots...looking forward to have the canon 5D markII......

since my flash was a third party brand i have to go manually full time with the setting.....did get the chance to go full time TTL.....

No comments: