Saturday, March 14, 2009

OUR HOUSE

this is part of my project documenting our home, at least this would be my contribution for all the hard work wit has done beautifying our humble home.....this is the interior, living room area of our house......to my wifey....keep up the good work...loving all the changes you have done with the house...but remember..all the STUFF...STUFFF...non stop STUFF...hehehehe....





found a circular fisheye lens attachment in one of my old cams...well it fits the kit lens and started playing around with it....it fun but rating the sharpness of the lens it garbage.....well just for my personal use only.......



















also practiced on the kids with their jumping skills.....used 2 canon speedlites one tripod mounted and one on the camera TTL exposure.... hope i got some good shots very happy with the exposure



























well just practicing nite shots on a tripod and figured out that i have not made any night shots of my place...well here are showing you all the sides of the house.



















































No comments: